1. What is the best way of contacting the Clinic?
The quickest way to get in touch with us is via phone. Other methods include via email or Facebook.
2. Do you do evening/weekend appointments?
Yes, we can cater for people with different requirements. We understand many people work during the day therefore we have Clinics on in the evenings and on weekends.
3. Can I make a family/group booking?
Yes, most certainly you can. Our experienced Clinicians would be more than happy to arrange suitable times/dates for all members of your family/group.
4. I am a last-minute traveller; can you still help?
If you have made a last-minute travel plan and require Travel Health advice, vaccinations and/or Covid-19 tests, contact our team as soon as possible and for sure we will be able to assist you in the best way possible.
5. How much do you charge for a vaccination?
The charge will depend on the vaccination(s). There isn’t one general charge for all vaccinations. Please click here for our Vaccination price list.
6. If I am pregnant or breastfeeding, will I be able to get vaccinated?
You can get vaccinations even if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, but this has to be done with your GP practice. Please contact your GP practice for further advice.
7. Are booster doses required?
Some vaccinations require booster doses. More information regarding this can be found under each individual disease on our Disease & Vaccine Information page.
8. Do you charge consultation fees?
9. Are deposits required for your services?
We take a small deposit payment when you make the booking with us. This deposit is deducted from the final payment which would be due in the appointment.
10. Do you accept Google Pay and Apple Pay for payment?
Yes, we do. Card payments & cash payments are both acceptable.
11. Do you offer discounts?
Group/family discounts are possible. Speak to one of our team today for more information.
12. How would I know what vaccinations I require for my trip abroad?
This is where our Clinicians would assist you. Call us today and speak to one of our dedicated healthcare professionals.
13. How long does it take to get Covid-19 PCR Test results?
Our service is super-quick and super-efficient. Our turnaround is same day to next day. For same day turnaround, we have a midday cut off point.
14. How do I receive my PCR result?
If negative, our team will contact you first via phone and then email you the certificate in PDF form, which you can save to your smart device and print off. (For positive results, a certificate to show this will also be sent to you via email.)
15. Are your Fit-to-Fly certificates signed by a registered Doctor?
Yes! We understand the needs of every destination abroad. All our certificates & documentation meet all the needs for all the destinations abroad.
16. Are your Rapid Antigen Test kits CE certified?
Yes, they are.
17. Is Worldwide Travel Health Clinic insured?
Yes, we are fully insured.
18. Is Worldwide Travel Health Clinic regulated?
Yes, we are fully regulated. We get inspected every so often by the relevant authorities to ensure all standards are maintained.