***If you do not require any information, are already aware of exactly what test you require and would simply like to purchase your Day 2/Day 8 kit, please scroll down to complete the form.***
Everyone entering England from abroad must take one or more tests for coronavirus (COVID-19). Depending on their vaccination status, people who have arrived into England from abroad need to take a test on either:
day 2 only
day 2 and day 8
- Please note that the day of your arrival in the UK is Day Zero.
- Please note that a negative result from either of the tests will not affect your quarantine period and you must still remain in self-isolation until the end of the tenth day.
- You must order your Day 2 & Day 8 tests before your arrival into England, Scotland or Wales, and complete a passenger locator form with details about where you will be self-isolating.
- If you test positive for Covid-19, you must continue self-isolating for a further 10 days, starting from the date of your positive result.
Visit the government website for full details of what you must do on your return to the UK: https://www.gov.uk/guidance/how-to-quarantine-when-you-arrive-in-england.
1. I am double vaccinated, what test do I require?
All fully vaccinated international travellers arriving in England (from countries not on the RED list) are required to do only the Day 2 Lateral Flow Test.
2. I am not double vaccinated, what am I required to do?
Travellers must take two Covid-19 PCR tests during a 10 day quarantine period. Take the first test on or before day 2 and the second test on or after day 8 of your quarantine period in your own accommodation.
3. Been to a country or territory on the RED list in the 10 days before you arrive in England?
Before you travel to England you must book a quarantine hotel package, including the Day 2 – Day 8 Test Package.
4. How do I purchase a Day 2 or any other return tests? Will I receive a Unique Booking Reference Number?
Please complete the form below and choose which test(s) you would like to purchase. Upon purchase, our team will email you with a Unique Booking Reference Number as soon as possible.
5. What are the rules for children? Do they have to do any tests?
Please visit the following page for up to date guidance: https://www.gov.uk/guidance/travel-to-england-from-another-country-during-coronavirus-covid-19#travelling-with-children
6. If I have to quarantine, how can I leave quarantine early?
End self-isolation early through Test-to-Release. You may be able to end self-isolation early if you pay for a private Covid-19 test. For information regarding the Day 5 Test-to-Release service, please click here.
How do I book a UK Arrivals Day 2/Day 5/Day 8 test?
Please complete the form below in full. You will then receive a unique booking reference number to the email provided. Please make note of the following:
the unique booking reference number is what you require when you are filling out the passenger locator form before returning to the UK
if you have choose an in-clinic test, our team will email you with an appointment time and day for your in-clinic test
if you have chosen to have your kit(s) posted/delivered out to you, we will make sure your kit(s) arrive at the address provided on the day or 1-2 days after the day of your arrival into the UK
Day 2 / Day 8 Test Purchase Form
Please carefully fill the form out making sure all details are accurate